CECCIA’s aims :
Encourage business and trade
- Promote trade between China and European culture and creative industries.
- Develop understanding on market access issues, intellectual property, and trade.
- Encourage collaboration between creative clusters and incubators or creative districts.
Support institutional relations and policy making
- Develop exchanges of information and best practices on CCI activities and policies.
- Encourage cultural dialogue.
- Promote heritage preservation and development.
- Raise awareness on the economic and social importance of the culture and creative sector.
- Make recommendations to governments and policy makers.
- Support collaboration between Chinese and European cities and local authorities on culture and creative industries as a tool for local economic and social development.
- Develop communication materials.
- Increase visibility of CCIs in Europe and China in trade and cultural programmes.
- Contribute to research and studies in culture economics and culture and sport policies.
- Support exchanges at university level and between academics and consultancies specialized in culture and creative industries.
Please login using your credentials recived by email when you register.